Monday, October 17, 2011

Shop until you drop day.

October 15, 2011

We started off early to find the best selection on a 30% off everything day at Penningtons. It was worth the trip as I found a pair of dress pants and a couple of nice work tops plus 1 work out top. Best part was I am down a pant size in the sytle of pants I bought. That always makes one feel so good. Next we went to Addition Elle where their very expense but well made bras were also on sale. Pick up one along with a new chain belt. 

Then it was over to see Kathryn's office. Very nice with a door and a window! Her own office! Wow. She is not reception she is the Executive Assistant and she even has her own assistant. It is a job with a whole different level of responsibility that I could not even imagine doing. Next we headed over to Sears to meet Kevin. His department is now the Childrens. Looked busy to me but he said it was a slow day. He couldn't join us for lunch so we went by ourselves sown the mall for sushi. Excellent Cali rolls and yam rolls.The Sushi is better out here. I will have to treat myself again in Vancouver. Went back to Sears and bought a bunch of baby clothes to send off to Laura. By that time K was exhausted. 

We came home so she could rest up as she was off to the hairdresser at 2:00 pm. I had a nice quite time reading and snozzing until the football game came on. Edmonton is again in first place, Stamps and BC are tied for second. Will be an interesting run to the Grey Cup. Kevin got home and Kathryn still was at the hairdressers. She didn't get back until 6:30. We ordered in pizza for them and wings for me. Watched the new X men movie to end the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment